The SCUBAPRO MK2 EVO/R105 Regulator Set combines a small, lightweight piston first stage with a classic downstream second stage.
MK2 EVO 1st Stage
- Classic downstream piston design features a chrome-plated brass body with one high pressure and four low pressure ports.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance by an average of 50 percent over its predecessor without compromising breathing performance.
- Additional internal technical improvements include a new spring insulating bushing and coating, a new insulating piston bushing, a new insulating sleeve and a new antifreeze cap, all of which contribute to the increase in freezing resistance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- Chrome-plated brass body is 3.5mm smaller than its predecessor but houses an oversized piston of 1.6mm that provides better breathing performance by increasing airflow by 15 percent.
- Stainless steel removable orifice allows for easier maintenance while extending regulator life.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Meets new EN250-2014 standards for cold-water breathing performance.
- Weight: INT 232 – 23.6oz/670g; /DIN 300 -15.9oz/450g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar (l/m/SCFM): 3000/106.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 138-145/9.5-10.
R105 2nd Stage
- R105 classic downstream valve design for dependable breathing performance
- Compact casing includes a durable, anti-scratch front cover and reliable metal barrel inside
- Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes
- Dive / pre-dive VIVA switch helps control free flows
- Soft, co-molded purge button for easy purging
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use for side mount, pony or deco tanks.
- CE Certified adheres to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.