The SCUBAPRO MK25 EVO BT G260 Carbon BT regulator set provides greater durability the G260 Carbon BT with its carbon fiber, Black Tech finish combined with the MK25 EVO BT you have a top of the range breathing system.
MK25 EVO BT First Stage
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a chrome plated brass body with a Black Tech scratch resistant coating provides constant effortless airflow, unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- SCUBAPRO’s Extended Thermal Insulating System, Patented XTIS, thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in INT
G260 Carbon BT Second Stage
- Lightweight carbon fiber design.
- Increased resistance to freezing from internal metal components.
- Large casing and diaphragm on second stage for improved breathing sensitivity.
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery.
- VIVA dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows.
- Super-flow hose.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort.
- Convenient large purge button.
- Easy to grip orthodontic mouthpiece.