The SCUBAPRO MK25 EVO S600 Regulator Set a bestselling second stage and its top performing air balanced piston first stage available in INT or DIN configuration.
MK25 EVO First Stage
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a chrome plated brass body provides constant effortless airflow, unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- SCUBAPRO’s Extended Thermal Insulating System, Patented XTIS, thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in INT – DIN Coming Soon
S600 Second Stage
- Air-balanced second stage valve.
- Reinforced techno polymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame.
- Metal valve housing.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
- Super-flow hose.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece.