The Scubapro Oneflex Front Zip 2.5 mm Shorty is a made from a strong, flexible X-Foam that is tough and resistant to chlorine. With an YKK front diagonal zipper it makes for an ideal suit for diving classes and dive centre use.
- Triathlon cut employs wider panels covering the underarm and back areas that allow unrestricted arm and shoulder movement.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Round logos on both arms/shoulders with size colour coding and lettering allow for easy identification.
- Constructed of high-stretch eco-friendly X-Foam neoprene for comfort and range of motion.
- Ultra-durable 2-sided polyester lining provides excellent resistance to heat, UV rays and chlorine, substantially extending the life of the wetsuit, even after repeated use.
- Diagonal front YKK zipper with brass slider is durable, easy to use and makes easy work of donning and doffing.
- Anti-abrasion material on shoulders and seat cushion the diver while protecting the suit from scrapes and scuffs.
Available in Men sizes: S, M, L, and XL