The Scubapro S-Tek Fins are a two-piece design fin, with blade and foot pocket molded separately, allowing you to use the same foot pockets from the Seawing Supernova with just the S-Tek blade. Simply disassemble the Supernova’s Socket-Lock.
- Clean Water Blade and Vented Blade design reduces drag and increases thrust.
- Hydra-Loop ramped and reinforced leading edge improves lateral rigidity for improved alternate kicks, plus creates a hydrofoil profile for better thrust.
- Removable Stainless Steel Weight Plate System lets you choose between a positively buoyant, neutrally buoyant, or negatively buoyant fin.
- The S-Tek Fin’s two-piece design, with blade and foot pocket molded separately, makes transport easy.
- Blade and foot pocket are molded separately with a durable Sure-Lock Connecting System that allows for easy assembly and disassembly.
- Open heel foot pocket features an upgraded heavy-duty bungee strap that allows for micro-adjustments to accommodate different boot types.
Includes: MFS Multi-Tool and 1 set of Lock Plates, Stainless Steel Weight System and SCUBAPRO boat bag
Available in Black